February 29, 2012

PLUNKLOCK CONCERT ~

So, at the last, i saw the Band PLUNKLOCK on Sunday.
It was so cool, it's my second favourite J-Rock Band ;)
But the funniest moment was, i saw the car from PLUNKLOCK and Haro (Halo) saw me too, and he waved me and i don't look back. 
So, me and Saku wanted to go in a Cafe, and we are going past the car, and Haro (Halo) looked after me. wwww very funny, because he write on facebook to me, 'He's happy when he see me'
I saw the Band 'How to make the Soundcheck' hehehehehe.
And Meet & Greet was very nice too.
Haro (Halo) was so nice too. www. And Pinky is very funny, I Think i have little bit the same Character and i'm crazy too www. So Pinky said to me : ' You know me, where i am?' 
Me: Hai, your'e Pinky. but i said 'HAI' with like a Yakuza Voice wwww.
He was little bit scared of me, because i was Gyaru and my Voice.

  



He's really funny, ne? xD He's face is so epic and hmmmm. lovely XD






I was so finished after the concert. 



Me, Miko and Chris.


Songlist.






Fighto wwww. and Kazuki looked at us ww.



Saku, Me and Yunyu~




1 comment:

  1. haha... auf wie vielen bildern ich da wohl im hintergrund rumkrebse... ^^;;;;

    ReplyDelete