February 23, 2012

This week, bad english, lost followers,....

Hey People! 
This Week was really hard for me, because of work.

Monday
I bought a new Game this Week for my Gamestation ''Wii'', called: Red Sheelt? It was a shooter Game 'How to kill Yakuza'
It was very funny haha XD i love shooter games *joke*
I'm now at Level 4. 



At Last, i ate a salad with fish, paprika and so on. 
With Wine and Bred.

It was very yummy and delicious :D



Tuesday
It was carnival, and i ate in my work a 'Krapfen' and Coffee with Sugar and Milk.

Not so hard day, and not so many customers :)


And a good Friend from me, told me about this Cream~
It's from Vichy 'Neumoderm'


And i go shopping with my Mum and with my Dad to Haid Center.
I bought from Anna Christiné, a bag and a leo-tight's.


From Forever 18



I'm so happy because i bought my Make Up Desk!!



Thursday
I bought from DM, 2 new Nailcolour's, Eye Shadow Box (4x) and a Mascara for more volume~


So my week was little bit ending?
NO!
Tomorrow it's Friday, it's Burial from my Grandma (Mum's Mother)
And later, at night, Me and Saku sleep's at my Granma's House.

Saturday we are drive with train to Vienna, to the Convention 'Japan City' but before we go, we must go to the Hostel, it was near from the Westbahnhof.
Later, we meet Miko. But very late. i think^^

Sunday? It was a concert from a Jrock Band, called: Plunklock, 
I'm little bit scared, because of the Meet & Greet with their Bandmembers~

But okay C:


Soo. People, sorry for my bad English, but i try my best okay!?
I forget youre Comment's, what u want say to me, because it's my Thinking not your's. 

And huh?! 2 Followers lost my blog.
How cute :D
I love it so much AHAHHA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment