February 17, 2012

Today meeting with Vici / Steffi, Food & Shopping~

Soo a new Entry from me, sorry people when i write so late D: I'm so sorry~
Today, i haved School from 7:50am - 16:15pm, it was very very boring! I don't like so much School, but okay. I haved now a exam (Note: 1) I'm so good haha joke :D I'm not a arrogant girl <3

So i was meeting later a Girl is called 'Vici', she is so nice :) At first we are going to my work 'Heindl' and then to the Hospital, because my Granma had a stroke (the third time). I can only seen her for 5-10 Minutes but okay, i was very happy, because she isn't in the sky D: 

And we are going shopping.
I bought many thing's i know, but this Wii Game from Saturn wasn't expensive.
It's a Game about 'Yakuza' and killing people. ;O




Then want going to the new Bubble Tea Store in Linz, but i was very angry, i should wait for one Bubble Tea a half hour?!? And i wasn't alone, 5 People was here too. And so i was very angry. I don't like this Store not XD haha !

So we are going to the Asia Shop 'Hong Kong Shop' and i bought 6 Ramen for my Mother, 3 Ramen for me and 2 Bubble Tea (I don't know the taste)


Finally, i found a new bag for me. It's from the Shop 'Bling Bling' in the Passage in Linz.
I love Leo Thing's :D And it was very cheap, because the normal price was 30€ and so i bought 14,99€


The last Station was the Asia Restaurant 'Akakiko' in the Passage in Linz.
It's very expensive but it's yummy~

And a few Minutes later, Steffi comes to the Akakiko Restaurant too.
It was very nice :)


A DUCK :D


No comments:

Post a Comment