February 14, 2012

Tattoo & Today ~

Today i haved School, i was finished at 16:15 pm, and then i meet a good friend is called 'Marron' 
First, we are going to the Book/Dvd/... Store 'Thalia' and i bought 6 Manga x_x'' uhhm so expensive. but okay xD its for 2 month's enough. 


So we are going to the Tattoo Shop 'Brothers' in Linz (Landgasse) and i have a date (27.02.2012) for my first Tattoo!! 
I'm happy because Miko goes with me. (she takes a video-camera when the Tattoo-maker makes my Tattoo xD)

So i this Tattoo i get at 27.02.2012~ its called in English 'Natsumi' = Summer. :D
Because i was born in August (:
 
This Tattoo, i want it for second, and the last C: 
Because? I love the spring and sakura~ and i love Nippon (Japan)

Then we are going to New Yorker and i found 5 pair Socks and 3 Shirts :D





And the last for this day, 'Hong Kong Shop', i bought a lot of Ramen, Lychee, 2x Bubble Tea, Aloe Vera Drink and Rice Balls C:




Cheers Natsumi


No comments:

Post a Comment