February 17, 2012

My Ebay Thing's arrived (:

Today, my Ebay Thing's arrived (:

It's a BB Powder from the Shop 'Asian Secrets'


Left: Cleanser from Alpha Beauty Store
Middle: a Lipgloss (Etude House) from a Korean Store
Right: a Rouge (Etude House) from a Korean Store



Left: Bath Salt (Jasmine flavour)
Right: Lychee Gums, both from Alpha Beauty Store



3 x Baviphat Creme's (Waterfull Cream = Peach, Peeling Cream = Peach, Nightcream = Apple)
And the last: Hand & Nail Cream 'Strawberry Flavour' from Alpha Beauty Store



I'm little angry, because i don't know, but have the Shopmanager from Alpha Beauty Store a brain!??!?! I don't know, because he has sent to me, from 2 days a package for Vici (Shampoo). And today a package too, but the Lipstick 'Canmake' is missing and my Peach Gums. He have written to the Ebay Account from my Father, he has written he forget my Peach Gums and he is so sorry. But where is my lipstick?!?! Hey this Lipstick was expensive.
I don't want buy at this Shop not more. 

Note for this Shop: 4-

No comments:

Post a Comment