March 04, 2012

Friday Night & Saturday

Soo. my next entry :) i hope it isn't very boring for my readers !

It was Friday, after the School i meet Shika / Atalla / Simone at Taubenmarkt in Linz, we are going to the Gothic/Metal Shop is called 'Needfull Thing's'.
She bought a very cool Black Dress, but i don't like so much Gothic or so.
I mean i don't wear it.

Then we are going to the Bubble Tea Store 'Bubble Tea Earth' and we are drunking Bubble Tea.
Mine was Lychee with Strawberry Bobba Pops.
And i meet a old friend from me, it's called 'Sasu / Haru'

Later, we are going to the Asia Restaurant 'Kim San'
I ate 2 plates!! But i have only one Photo.
It was sooo yummy~
I love Asian Food so much :)


 And my Mameshiba Plush-Doll was arrived! It's a love-bean.
Cute ne?


And my Mameshiba Mobile Phone Straps.


Saturday! I drunk at first this Ramune 'Melone Ramune' but i don't like it so much, i like Lychee more.


My Lunch was a selfmake Pizza. So yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment