March 04, 2012

Saturday, Hostel and Shopping-Tour in Vienna~

So this day was so wonderful, i want say thanks for Saku~
Then we are going Shopping at Mariahilferstreet!! 
I bought one Pair new Shoes (Entry: New Thing's)







I love this Outfit so much, but my Face is little bit weird lol www.



Isn't pretty?! They are many tourist's here. And i saw many Japanese People :DDDD
because we want going eat Japanese (Tanime) it's called, but i thinked it's for rich people.
so we are going eating Running Sushi.



This was the room. We have 5 Bed's for us. lol www



My bed (under!!!)



Restroom wwww.



Me and Saku with Bubble Tea ... It was so yummy.
I like the Bubble Tea Store at the Westbahnhof :)



My Bubble Tea !
Lychee with Lychee Bobba Pops.



So Pretty i think. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment