March 07, 2012

Today, Meeting and so on...

Today i have a driving lesson, it was on 10:45, it was very funny www.
Later i was meeting a best Friend is called 'Shika or Atalla' and we are going to eat to the Asia Restaurant 'Wok & Grill' 
It was very delicious and yummy. I love Asia Food so much.


My Thing's from Bipa i bought.
2x Tight's in Skin ; 1x Tight's in Black., Hand Creme 'Cocos', Watercream and Shaver.


My Top from ZARA. 


I bought 2 new Manga from Thalia.


from Only.


I love High Heel's so much, from Tally Weijl.


From Deichmann.



Included: Bodycream, Bodyshower and Bodyspray.



My new Iphone Case (:
Deco: from Müller


NOT FINISHED!!! (:


Jacket from Tally Weijl.


Top from ? I don't know the name from the shop XD


2 new Trousers from New Yorker.


A new Bra wwww I love Pink and Leo from New Yorker <3
And new Bracelet from Tally Weijl


from Only. 


My new Sekirei² DVD's, 1-4 with Box from Müller.


I love SALE'S!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment