March 14, 2012

Gyaru Secret's~

Hey my dear followers!
Some of you might have seen my face in the last entries on G_S (http://gyaru-secrets.livejournal.com). This post should be seen as a kind of statement to those secrets.

The first one was posted on March 3rd.

First of all I have to say that I do not claim to be a gyaru, but I like the style and many of my outfits are very much inspired by gyaru. I do wan’t to become a good gyaru, but I am still a beginner, so please think of that before you judge me. I’m trying to do my best and I’m open to good advice at all times!

And for this one… well I guess it was not really clear for those of my readers who are not close friends of mine, but when I wrote “GYARUUUUU” that was the beginning of a absolutely sarcastic how-to. I’m really sorry if that was not clear to all of you.

Thanks for reading this post and for reading my blog too, much love to my followers!


>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<


No comments:

Post a Comment