March 15, 2012

school & cinema~

Hey, my lovely Followers 
 I want tell you a little bit of my last week.

Friday

This day, it was very boring, but we are making Ice Cream with Paperboard and PU-Foam in the School.
No, my lovely Followers, you shouldn't eat this Ice Cream. 
Why? Because it's so hard as resinlike.


Later, we are going to the Arc'Electronica Center in Linz.
It's a Museum.

It's cute ne? The name is Paro and it's from Japan.







It's a Mobilephone, You know with this Mobilephone, if the Human ''you called on the other Side'' is angry or sad. It's cool, because you know his feeling.  







I want this lamp *A*



Later, at 21:00pm. I met Friends. 
We are going at first to a Running Sushi Restaurant in the Plus City (Leonding) 
but.... the Sushi was very old, i think.
Why? Because my stomach and feeling was very bad. 

After the Running Sushi, we saw a Movie in the Cinema 'Megaplex', the Movie was called 'DEVIL INSIDE'.
I must say, this Movie isn't good, so my lovely Followers, don't watch this Movie ^^'
It's not really a Horror Movie.

Saturday

Nothing much !

Sunday

I met Marron, it was very nice. At First we are going to a Asia-Restaurant.
I love Duck :DDD



After the Restaurant, we are watching the Movie ''Das gibt Ärger - It's a Comedy Movie''


Thanks for reading my new Entry 

No comments:

Post a Comment