January 08, 2012

Christmas Presents and co.♥

Hey people,
by that i haven't post anything this days,
i've received for christmas, i want change it soon :)

soo, on 25.12th.2011 we had a small family christmas-dinner, it was very nice but also soooo boring.anyway.
I got from my aunt, this Cherry-box and the China-Jasmine Flower Tea xD


And from VYES ROCHER a mascara <3


Anyway, i want give a best friend (hes japanese) a present too.
*caugh* 
It's a Pikachu Doll, The Gazette Poster, 3x Lindt-Chocolate, 1x Gackt Button, 1x Direngrey Button.

I hope that's not childish or so ;O;


Soo me was boring, and i want drawing for him a Pikachu (i think thats not a cute Pikachu Drawing ;O;) and a letter in weird-japanese ;O; Sorry !!
I'm a beginner~


 Cheers Natsu :DDDD


No comments:

Post a Comment