January 18, 2012

Question's~

Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. No tag backs.


11 facts about me:


1. I have a piercing on my lower-lip, on the right side~
2. My eye-color is blue and my hair is blonde.
3. I'm a worker/trainee in the 3th year.
4. I have a cat ''Pauli'' and a lizard ''Wan-tan''
5. My favourite Band is D=OUT.
6. When i was five-years-old i loved the Anime ''Sailor Moon''.
7. My languages are: German, Austrian-German, English, and little bit Japanese.
8. I'm honest, nice, helpful, serious, crazy.
9. My first J-rock-concert was: Miyavi.
10. My favourite food is: Tempura, Sushi.
11. I love the fashion: Gyaru, Lolita and Visual kei.


11 questions i need to answer:


1. Describe your personalty in 3 words. honest, nice, serious.
2. Think of a song that perfectly matches your life. Which one is it? Listen to your heart - DHT
3. When you dyed you hair for the first time in your life, which color was it? brown
4. Name one characteristic your ideal partner should have. nice, not kidding. 
5. When you leave the house, what do you always carry with you (in your bag for example) ? MobilePhone, Money, Parfume, Ipod, Creme and so on.

6. Who or what makes you laugh the most? Saku
7. Do you believe in ghosts? no.
8. What perfume do you use? BVLGARI amethyste
9. Everyone has something like a favourite shirt or pants they are wearing. Your favourite piece of clothes is? my sexpot revenge shirt
10. What do you do when you're feeling down? listening to music.
11. Name a bad habit of yours :)? ? 



Steffi
Hiki
Miko


my questions for you:


1. What's youre hobbies?
2. Have you a favourite music band?
3. Do you like to go concert's?
4. Do you have pet's?
5. When you have money, what are you doing?
6. Your'e make up addict?
7. You love Spiders?
8. Which languages can you speak?
9. Your'e a worker or a student?
10. Your'e first concert?
11. Which hair-color you want?



No comments:

Post a Comment