January 08, 2012

Ebay-Stuff from Japan/Korea C:

I buyed two Lolita-Skirts from me, 
so i get new money on my paypal-account.
what i do with my money on paypal?! 
i buyed things on ebay!! XD
I'm so happy when i get my new stuff :D

At the first,  i want the Hot Pink Super + BB Cream. 
I found this Make up so cool, but anyway i dont have money for the BB Cream D:
I think about, i've i should buy the BB Powder, hmmm. 


yeeah, i know it's little bit childish, but i love hannari tofu <3
is this mobilephone stand sweet? isn't it? 
I want kiss when it's here :D


Anyway i like all from Japan haha :D
This is a Handcreme with Peachtaste :)



Soo i don't know i've this peeling good or not, but i want try it!


And the least a Mask (:


When i try it out, i make a post again :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment