January 18, 2012

My new creams from South Korea!

My new creams arrived!
I bought them on ebay~

This is a Japanese-Mask which is called 'Daiso' (with black coal, oil, oak tree)

REVIEW: 

I must say this mask is very good! my face looks better as i don't use this mask! 
Note: +1

front:


back:


A Japanese Nose Cleansing mask for blackhead and impuritis~

REVIEW:

This Nose is only for the Nose!!! But i like it. When you put it on youre Nose,
you must wait 5 Minutes, then it's very hard and youre nose look like white xD
Very funny, but i like this Peeling~ C:

Note: +1

front:


back:


And at least, my Japanese Handcream, smells like peach~

REVIEW:

The Handcream smells good and its cute product, but i must bought 4€ with shipping and inside isn't much! (4g) D: but okey~ For people when they like cute things, is that good~

Note: 2



inside:


Bye Natsumi C:

No comments:

Post a Comment