January 08, 2012

I'm clumsy and this week was horrible D'

Soo. people, i can cry here now X'D can you tell me why i can't sleep more or why i'm so clumsy?? In the work i cut my hand with my stanley knife (unintentionally!!!
that was not so nice XD~ and a customer screams at me again. yeah thanks that was so nice, when people screams at me!!! D: i'm only a human, i'm not a roboter xD


Hmm from Friday to Sunday it was free day for me.
But it was very very boring ;O; i make the whole day: only eating, sleepy, watching tv, learning for driving licience and writing on facebook // computer~


Yesterday it was so strange, i was going up the stairs with my cat, what i make? I fell down, because i got to big slippers on. And i'm confused, please my cat is okay...
then he was felt on the edge of the stair ( move ).


And today? what i maked? i fell down again. D:
buuuh i don't want clumsy any more. or i should sleep more. D:







No comments:

Post a Comment